Friday, June 3, 2011

Journal Friday, June 3

Breakfast: Trader Joe's high fiber cereal with skim milk (250 calories)
Snack: Clif Kid Organic Chocolate Chip Z Bar (130 calories)
Lunch: Amy's Light & Lean Pasta & Veggies with Applegate organic sweet Italian sausage, watermelon (445 calories)
Dinner: Amy's Light & Lean Soft Taco Fiesta, Garden of Eatin' baked chips, guacamole, salsa, and watermelon (560 calories)
Activity: None - Taking care of a sick kiddo :(
Calories burned: 2012
Calories consumed: 1385
Deficit: 627

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for keeping up with your blog. Ahhh! I feel so unmotivated. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today actually is six weeks since I started photo logging everything I've eaten! I will weigh-in and post stats tomorrow, but then the photos will stop for a bit because I will be at a five day conference (and don't want my classmates to think I'm crazy haha!).

    Are you unmotivated to blog or to eat well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never unmotivated to eat well...it is how much! haha. I'm not completely unmotivated to blog, I'm just really stressed right now. I can tell I've been a bit depressed recently (nothing specific) and my energy level is SO low. It takes a lot of effort to do anything, which isn't good because I have SO MUCH to do! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that :( We need to hang out soon! We need to get you out of your funk!

    ReplyDelete