....it's been seven weeks since I've started photo blogging everything I've eaten. To be honest, I'm a bit worn out. I'm going to take a break from blogging for a while. Not sure how long "a while" will be though. I will continue to log all my food into my BodyMedia Activity Manager and follow my usual "guidelines." I feel like I'm doing very well (even the past few days when I've been out of town with endless amount of yummy all-inclusive food). I'm not sure I need/want to keep blogging to keep me accountable. I guess this will he the test...ttfn!
You obviously won't blog your meals for like (neither will I!) so it will be a good test to see how things go.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I bought some of the Trader Joe's Mini Fiber Cakes. SOO GOOD!! :)
I love those fiber cakes. The cranbery apple are my favorite, but my TJs is always out of them.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll continue to weigh-in on my blog every Sunday for at least some accountability. :)