Thursday, June 2, 2011

Journal Wednesday, June 1

Breakfast: Breakfast at a hotel coffee shop in Vegas called "The Healthy Start."  Turkey sausage (was tasty but I probably don't want to know what was in it), scrambled egg beaters (I only ate half because they were kinda icky), ketchup, mixed fruit, and coffee (I only had one small nibble of the wheat toast because it tasted like cardboard) (395 calories)
Lunch: Picked at a Cobb salad while being interviewed. (317 calories) (estimated from Bodymedia database listing of "Cobb salad")

No picture obviously because I didn't want to seem weird taking pictures of my food during an interview!

Dinner: Starbucks on the floor of the Las Vegas airport while waiting for my delayed flight!  Mocha coconut light frappuccino and turkey and cheddar sandwich (510 calories)
Activity: Walking around the casino and airports
Calories burned: at least 1767 (I didn't wear my armband all day)
Calories consumed: 1222
Deficit: at least 545

No comments:

Post a Comment