Breakfast: Kayla made me breakfast all by herself (even before my husband got home from work)! She put together a beautiful plate that we shared. She had the Annie's Chocolate Bunnies, Envirokidz Crispy Rice Bar and So Delicious Coconut Milk while I ate the Trader Joe's high fiber cereal with skim milk and raspberries (she even made sure to mention that she washed the berries!) (186 calories)
Brunch: It's Mother's Day so I'm having breakfast and brunch :) My hubby made me eggs, nitrate free turkey bacon, Nature's Path Hemp waffle (with 1 tsp maple syrup), strawberries, and coffee with xylitol (366 calories)
Dinner:
Sashimi Q Roll (yellowtail, salmon, spicy tuna, avocado, and crab wrapped in cucumber),
House salad (with ginger vinaigrette on the side - just dipped my chopsticks in it), and
Veggie Q Roll (avocado, cucumber, asparagus, carrot wrapped in cucumber with Serrano, cilantro, garlic ponzu sauce on the side side) (400 calories) This is the first time I've eaten out (besides my Starbucks drink yesterday) since I started photo blogging my food. I think I was able to estimate the calories pretty well by logging each individual ingredient of the rolls and their approximate amount into my Bodymedia actvity manger.
Snack: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffin that Kayla and I made together! (from Master Your Metabolism Cookbook page 66) (268 calories)
Activity: Cardio and ResistanceJillian Michaels Shred-It with Weights DVD Level 2
Gym - 1 hour eleptical, average heart rate 158 (83% max heart rate)
That's some yummy looking food! Especially the brunch. I still haven't tried making anything from the MYM cookbook... what is the easiest? hehe.
ReplyDeleteWe have made about a third of the recipes out of the MYM Cookbook. Most of them aren't too difficult! :)
ReplyDelete