Saturday, May 7, 2011

Journal Saturday, May 7

Breakfast: Trader Joe's mini fiber cake, plain nonfat Greek yogurt with blackberries and strawberries (251 calories)
Lunch: Whole wheat pita with turkey breast and lettuce, apple, carrots and tzatziki (378 calories) (I packed a lunch so I wouldn't be to tempted with by the food at my daughter's school carnival.  Thank goodness I came prepared because there was ice cream, popcorn, cupcakes, and homemade tamales and tacos there to tempt me!)
Snack: Starbucks Mocha Coconut Light Frappuccino (110 calories) (I finally gave into temptation!  So incredibly yummy, but I think I will make this a very occasional treat until Starbucks has an organic milk option that isn't soy.  Hurry up, Starbucks!)
Dinner: Roasted chicken breast, grilled zucchini, red leaf lettuce with Newman's Own organic light balsamic dressing, and watermelon (426 calories)
Activity: Cardio Day
Gym - 1 hour on incline trainer, average heart rate 159 (83% of maxium heart rate)
Calories burned: 2885
Calories consumed: 1166
Deficit: 1720

1 comment:

  1. I want to reach through my computer screen and grab that Frappuccino.... ;0)

    ReplyDelete