Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 4 Weigh-In Sunday, May 22

I lost nothing this past week, but considering I didn't workout out at all I'm not upset that the scale didn't move. Based on my calorie deficit for the entire week (5,796 calories), I should have lost about 1.6 lbs, but I've been incredibly busy and stressed as I finish my last quarter of my MBA, do many job interviews, and prepare for what looks like an imminent out-of-state move. My big accomplishment for the week was my amount of sleep!  I used the time I would have spent in the gym in my bed instead!  My body really needed some rest and I physically feel better after listening to what my body needed.  I am also enjoying my extra 10% calories.  1300 calories somehow feels like so much more food than 1200! My four week weight loss total is 13.7 lbs!

Stats Sunday, May 22 (Week 4):
Weight: 166.2 lbs
Height: 5'8"
Chest: 36.5"
Waist: 27.5"
Hips: 40.5"
My current BMI is 25.27 (which is overweight). <--Hopefully this will be in the "healthy" range next week!
My current Waist-to-Hip Ratio is 0.68 (which is in a healthy range).
According to my impedance scale, my body fat is 28.4% (Which apparently is "acceptable")

Below is a snapshot from my Bodymedia Activity Manager for the past week.  I averaged a daily burn of 2148 calories and intake of 1320 calories leaving an average daily deficit of 828!  As you can see, I really rested!
Below is my nutrition breakdown for the past week.  I averaged a 52/22/26 percent calories from carb/protein/fat ratio.  My daily averages were 1422 mg sodium and 37 g fiber!  My protein percentage this week was a bit lower than I usually have.  I wonder if not working out the entire week changed what I was craving?
Here are the guidelines I've been following:
1. Eat 1200-1400 calories a day.
2. Have a daily deficit of at least 1000 calories.
3. Get at least 10,000 steps daily.
4. Drink at least 100 oz of water daily.
5. Aim for a 40/30/30 carb/protein/fat ratio (I'm a balanced oxidizer).
6. Eat every four hours, no food two hours before bed, and no carbs in last meal.
7. NO processed/junk food and eat organic WHENEVER possible.
8. Aim for less than 1500 mg sodium daily.
9. No Alcohol :(
10. Train at 85% max heart rate for 1 hour at least 5 times a week.

Since this past week was a rest week, I didn't meet my daily deficit, number or steps, or cardio training goals, but I continued to eat super clean and was diligent about my calories.

I feel rested and ready to start seeing the scale move down again!  Hopefully I will loose a few pounds this upcoming week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your body is happy you gave it some time to relax! Whenever I'm not losing weight, I just tell myself that at least I know I can maintain! ;0)

    ReplyDelete