Thursday, May 26, 2011

Journal Thursday, May 26

Breakfast: Trader Joe's high fiber cereal with skim milk, nonfat plain Greek yogurt with cinnamon, cantaloupe, Trader Joe's mini fiber cake, strawberries, and coffee (495 calories)
Lunch: Amy's Light & Lean Soft Taco Fiesta, guacamole, and Crystal Light Pure (313 calories)
Snack: Pumpkin Caboodles from Jimbo's Naturally (90 calories)
Dinner: Baja Fresh catered dinner at my daughter's school's Open House.  They didn't have any vegetarian options, so even though I know the chicken was probably full of-who-knows-what, I opted for a chicken salad and just used salsa instead of salad dressing.  (And I brought my own Sky Cola Free so I wouldn't be forced to drink whatever sugary options they had!) (235 calories)
Snack:  Starbucks Americano and Peanut Butter Mini Cupcake (182 calories)

Activity: None.  Sigh.  In the next two weeks I have three final papers due, out-of-state trip for a job interview, 5 day off-site course at a conference center, and graduation!  Considering I will be sleeping in my own bed very little, and that I am so busy/stressed/exhausted, I'm not going to push myself too hard to get to the gym.  I'll continue to eat very clean, and if working out doesn't happen much in the next couple weeks, I know the gym will still be waiting for me after all this craziness is done!
Calories burned: 2179
Calories consumed: 1315
Deficit: 864

2 comments:

  1. It might not be the nicest looking meal, but I sure do love the Amy's Soft Taco Fiesta! :D

    ReplyDelete