Lunch: Steak fajitas (steak, onion, and red, orange, yellow, and green bell peppers), whole wheat pita, apple, and Crystal Light Pure lemonade (429 calories)
Snack: Plain nonfat Greek yogurt with blueberries (163 calories)
Dinner: Roasted pork stuffed with artichoke, feta, and black olives (recipe page 136 of Master Your Metabolism), butter lettuce with Greek feta vinaigrette and feta crumbles (305 calories)
Activity: Cardio and Resistance
Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD (It has been forever since I did this DVD and thought it was total body resistance. It's not. It's cardio. Urgh. 45 minutes of cardio! I also apparently forgot how long it was too!)
Gym - 1hr total (30 min incline trainer at 30%, 10 min elliptical, 20 min StairMaster), average heart rate 157 (82% max heart rate), then walked on the fancy new treadmills for a while. I love having new equipment to play on!
Calories burned: 2735
Calories consumed: 1208
Deficit: 1527
I am always amazed at how much food you eat for so few calories!! I need to work on this. :)
ReplyDeleteI think its because I eat so many fruits and veggies! I had about 8 servings of fruits and veggies this day :)
ReplyDelete