Snack: We were at our local annual street faire today. It is a huge event (apparently the second largest one day street fair in California) and there were tempting foods everywhere! Kettle Korn, fresh fudge, wood fired pizza, candied apples, ice cream....you name it and it was there! I did find a pretty healthy option though: Roasted corn on the cob! I asked for one with no oil or salt. It was incredibly sweet and tasty. (123 calories)
Lunch: Amy's Light in Sodium Mattar Paneer, pear, and Starbucks unsweetened passion tea (455 calories)Dinner: Wild caught Alaskan salmon with dijon mustard and whole wheat panko, watermelon, mixed greens with Newman's Own Organic light balsamic dressing (386 calories)
Activity: Rest Day!
I'm going to rest Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday to let my body know everything is okay ;)Calories burned: 2456
Calories consumed: 1326
Calories consumed: 1326
Deficit: 1130
Are you wearing your JM hoodie in the corn photo?!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Yes I was! I've been living it lately :)
ReplyDelete